Our consumers are doers. Whether it’s renovating a kitchen or bathroom, installing solar panels or landscaping their garden, they are highly engaged when it comes to products and services that could add value and comfort to their home.
And we know our audience is not just buying and selling — they are house- proud Australians: curious home improvers looking for new ideas and inspiration. So why wouldn’t you want these people to know about your product or service?
To support Australians’ love of home renovations, we’ve created Home Ideas, the destination for home improvement inspiration. Home Ideas is a home improvement and renovation destination that allows our audience to search through a large online catalogue of real world images.
For advertisers it provides an opportunity to display products and services to consumers with a high propensity to engage* in a highly targeted environment.
- 8.4 million Australians intend on renovating or improving their home in the next 12 months*
- 93% of people intending to renovate or improve their home in the next 12 months access the internet daily*
- 48% of realestate.com.au’s audience intends to renovate or improve their home in the next 12 months*
- Our audience is 33% more likely to intend to major kitchen renovation in the next 12 months as compared to the general population*
- Our audience is 33% more likely to install solar panels in the next 12 months as compared to the general population*
- Our audience is 27% more likely to renovate their bathroom in the next 12 months as compared to the general population*
- 41% of visitors to the Buy section of our site are looking to renovate their current home^, and 60% of those visitors plan to spend $10,000 or more on the renovation^
Click here to find out more about our audience and their behaviour on our site
*source: Neilson Consumer and Media View, Survey 2, 2012
^source: realestate.com.au Internal Statistics, Purchase Intention- Buy, April 2012