- Sponsorship (Property Details Page – Suburb targeted only)
- realestate.com.au – Buy, Rent, New Homes, Share, Sold, Find an Agent & Retire
- New Homes – New House and Land, New Apartments, Land Estate and Home Designs
- realcommercial.com.au – Home page & Property Details
- Image: 300x600px, 40kb file size*
- Animated Gif, Flash (V9 or below)
Rich Media Specs
- Download Guidelines For Flash Creative Production (175.7 KB)
- See “Product Specifications: Expandable Half Page” for expandable guidelines
- Third party serving allowed
Notes on design:
- Creative must not aim to look like site content such as editorial or search results listings; As such, creative that uses components that are similar in look to REA site content, such as the same image sizes, button styles, etc may be rejected.
- Creative must include a brand mark of the advertiser or project.
- If banner background colour is white and/or does not fill the entire space, please include a one pixel border of HEX Web Colour #CCCCCC.
- A back up GIF/JPEG creative must accompany all flash creative for browsers without Flash enabled.
- Creative must not contain any strobing effects or rapid alternating colours. Strobing is defined as any flicker with a frequency between 2Hz and 55Hz.
- Creative running in the BUY section must not contain the following phrases in their message or links – “mortgage calculator”, “home loan calculator”, “mortgage repayment calculator” or “how much can I borrow?”.
** Creative up to 60kb will be accepted if the creative is quite complex, consisting of more than 3 photos of 300x300px, or more than 1 large image 300×450 or higher, has a number of effects or where any further compression of images would noticeably deteriorate the quality of the creative. All creatives submitted that are over 40kb will be assessed on a case-by-case basis & may be rejected at REA’s discretion.
REA Media recommends a minimum of two (2) creatives in order to optimise performance effectively.
Please allow 3 days for creative lead-time.