- 1 day Buy out or CPM with minimum impressions
- REA – Buy, Rent, Share, Build, Retire Homepages
- Local Voices – Homepage
- Collapsed Size: 100% width x 97px high
- Expanded Size: 100% width x 262px high
- Weight: 300Kb maximum for the exported file (.swf)
- Flash: ActionScript 2 / export up to Flash 9
- Video: flv, f4v (max 2.2mb)
- Audio: User initiated (button)
- Close button is required and must be clearly visible on collapsed and expanded panel
- 3rd Party Serving: Not available
- As Floor Ads require a special template, REA will provide the creative template to the creative agency, or alternatively, REA can build the creative.
- Settings: The settings layer allows you to control standard features. These are: expand height, auto expand duration etc. In the advanced settings there are more options like panel offset. The template is already set according to publishers specs.
- Floor Ad flash template: The ‘floor’ consists of three parts, to cover all resolutions. Please create the animation in the layers ‘content’ or ‘other content’. ‘Other content’ is used when multiple buttons or clicks are needed. In this layer there is no clicktag inserted. Use transparent backgrounds if needed but make sure that only the visible MC’s are clickable. Sound is always with a separate button.
- Testing and support: When design is finished please send the finalised SWF to the Media Coordinator looking after your campaign.
- Creative must include a brand mark of the advertiser or project
- If banner background colour is white and/or does not fill the entire space, please include a one pixel border of HEX Web Colour #CCCCCC
- Creative must not contain any strobing effects or rapid alternating colours. Strobing is defined as any flicker with a frequency between 2Hz and 55Hz
Please allow 5 days for creative lead-time.