- CPM, Sponsorship – (Suburb targeted only)
- REA – Homepages, Property Details & Build Map Pages
Collapsed state: 300x600px
Expanded state: Expands to the left, to a maximum of 800x600px
Close [x]‘ text on expanded panel, min dimensions of 70x30px
- File Sizes
Polite banner: 40kb max
Rich media flash: 100kb max
Video stream: 2mb max
Video / Audio
- Video and audio can be incorporated however when video starts audio must be muted until manually unmuted by user.
- Audio must mute when ad retracts.
- Mute button must be present
- Must be 3rd Party Ad Served via an approved Rich Media Provider ( Eyeblaster, DoubleClick Rich Media or Atlas Rich Media)
Rich Media Guidelines and behaviours:
- Expansion must occur either on mouse click or with mouse over after .75 seconds.
- Expansion must close on mouse off or when the close button is clicked.
- No more than 1 expandable placement to display per page.
- “Close [x]” text required on expanded panel.
- Creative must not aim to look like site content such as editorial or search results listings; As such, creative that uses components that are similar in look to REA site content, such as the same image sizes, button styles, etc may be rejected.
- Creative must include a brand mark of the advertiser or project
- If non-expanded banner background colour is white and/or does not fill the entire space, please include a one pixel border of HEX Web Colour #CCCCCC
- A back up GIF/JPEG creative must accompany all flash creative for browsers without Flash enabled.
- Creative must not contain any strobing effects or rapid alternating colours. Strobing is defined as any flicker with a frequency between 2Hz and 55Hz
- Creative running in the BUY section must not contain the following phrases in their message or links – “mortgage calculator”, “home loan calculator”, “mortgage repayment calculator” or “how much can I borrow?”
REA Media recommends a minimum of two (2) creatives in order to optimise performance effectively.
Please allow 3 days for creative lead-time.